Double Blood WeekendIt's time for another double blood weekend! Starting RIGHT now until Sunday night (Game time) you will earn double blood on all PvP battles.
New QuestsYou guys keeping up with the quests okay? Well this these should keep you busy for a while.
- Gem Collector I
- Gem Collector II
- Gem Collector III
- Max your Stamina
- Max your feeds
- Max your energy
Spring Valley ChangesPeople have been complaining lately it's harder to get Stamina in Spring Valley. Don't worry, I don't ignore you :) Here are the changes:
- Slight layout update
- You can now buy (in game money) stamina potions. These are of course capped, you can unlock better stamina potions the higher hunting skill you have.
- Because of the potions, daily quest has been increased to 125 (still down from 150)
TIP: You get 2 stamina every 5 minutes but only when you're alive. Every 5 minutes it checks if you're alive, if you are it gives you stamina. You don't need to alive the full 5 minutes to get the stamina. Just make sure you're alive after each 5 minutes mark to get the stamina.
The forums update last year has been very liked, I have made some more slight changes and a couple extra features.
- Fixed blank names coming up after people get deleted
- Changed around the layout a bit to make things less squashed
- Direct option to search for players posts and started threads
This update will rollover to the help, RP forums & covens soon.
February Competition winnerThe total blood earned at Vadenhill since it started is: 74,147,043
Nobody got the correct answer, so the nearest person was Blood Sucker (455900) who guessed 76,896,058.
(The Stig (159582) guessed 76,148,932,167 and would have won if he were 3 digits less =P)
Enjoy the weekend,