<3 is in the air. What's even better is you have a promocode loveisintheairorisit
to use until tommorrow. Mmmm free stuff.
Coven Wars V2.1
The heated debates of late over the coven war system have been interesting. The majority feel, at this time, only a few changes are needed to help balance it out, and that's what I've done. You can read the changes below, and let's see what effect this has as we cover up some of the holes and loopholes in the system.
- Whoever wins the most rounds (out of 50) wins the war. But now if either coven gets to 26 wins, there is no way for the other coven to win. So If a coven gets to 26 wins in a round, they automatically win.
- Tiers were worked out on all members of a coven. But, because of under rank 5s and under 7 days old players not giving war exp, it's not balanced. So they are no longer included in the tier formula. If you go to the coven hall, click "see more info", it'll show the covens "war members", which show the amount of war exp yielding members in the coven, thats also the number of members used in the formula for the tiers as I've just explained.
- Whilst in a war, you shouldn't be able to kick people to drop your tier. Its an unfair loophole, so I'm afraid it has to be closed a little. If you're in a war, you get 3 kicks to use. If you REALLY need to kick someone, for whatever reason, you have 3 to use. It resets after each war. You're free to kick whoever you want whilst you're not in a war. People can still come and go as they please though.
- People have been asking an opt-out option for the wars. I've always been against this, and I still am. Although I'm going to make it less painful for you to be able to not worry about wars if you don't want to take part in them. If you DECLARE a war and LOSE, you still lose the 10% exp. If someone declares a war ON YOU, and you lose, you only lose 2% of your exp.
- White flags now have a 1% exp loss when used to surrender (2.5% before)
Please keep all discussions on this thread for V2.1
DowntimeTomorrow (Tuesday 15th) at 10am (server time) we will be updating the software on the database server, this does mean the server will have to be inaccessible during this time. We estimate it will take an hour. But if it's one second over 1 hour, I will issue everyone a promo code for the inconvenience. Aren't I nice?
I'll be posting updates during the downtime on RoBs Facebook page, so make sure you keep watching.
Because today is a day to love, the wars will re-open tomorrow at ~11am after the downtime. This will also give a chance for the coven owners war list caches to update with the new tiers. Prepare for war!
love it <3
I love it!
<3 it! Thanks, Ash! Your are the BEST!
Nice! Thank you :)
... Well, another downtime.
Oh yes wonderful..
For tomorrow, we fight!
Awesome as always Ash! And yeppers ... definitely in air! Celebrating 19 years with hubs! :D
Thanks for the freebie Ash :) Let's hope downtime last for 1 hour 1 minute :P Happy V- Day Boss.
You're fab Ash!! Thanks for not completely overhauling the war system. <333
kicking people is unfair? LooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooL
Post a Comment
Comment this update.