Thursday, 9 May 2013
Thanks to everyone who donated during the birthday event, and I hope you enjoyed the event and the 'Free Plasma Day'. Lets move on, shall we!
I first announced vampire powers back in 2008, which was very well received as a good free way to temporarily increase your stats. Even more so was version 2 when I introduced the percentage increases, which made people want to continue working on their stats for even further temporary boosts for the same price. I would now like to introduce version 3, and a re-brand.
Vampire Powers have been re-branded as power potions. Following in the footsteps of Trik's potions, a whole new set of potions specific for temporarily increasing your stats is now at your disposal. It works almost the same as the previous vampire power system, with a few extra little perks, and simplified.
- Due to a recent poll I took, the high majority of you only used the "All" powers. So I've decided to scrap the individual stats, and just have an "all" stats upgrade.
- In order to help free up the hourly resets a bit more, MP must be claimed manually. Once every 24 hours you can claim 200 MP (300 for VIP, 400 for VIP+). These cannot be stacked. So you must use your all MP in order to claim more the next day, or lose what you have. If you miss a day, you are unable to re-claim the lost MP. An extra little thing to reward activity.
- You use can the Potion Credits you buy over at Trik's to "double up" on powers. For example, a 2% power has a 1 Potion Credit fee to double it to 4%. Each power has different credit costs in order to use this double up feature. This should increase the value of credits and get people trading them even more.
- Power potions now last for one hour instead of ten minutes!
- Battle boosts (home page) tab now show active Trik's and power potions.
Keep in mind - If you have MP stored, do not redeem anymore MP. As it will update your MP to your daily limit, not add it on top. Use any MP you have before redeeming.
Head over to the new Power Potions Store at the Dead City for more info. You can claim today's MP right away. There is a FAQ page you should read on the power potions page before using.
Enjoy the weekend,
Posted by DarkAsh at 21:23:00
|Your reaction ?|
Vampire only appeal to a small amount of people out there, wouldn't you agree? But everyone loves, right? With the extra server space we...
I have a spare 1200 Microsoft points card to use on a Xbox 360. Because I'm such a kind person I'm going to give it away to one of y...
Double coven exp ended I see this was a great success! A lot of death occurred as everyone scrambled for those precious kill. I will do t...
Forum Update The forum is one of the main community features, and checked many times a day buy a whole ton of people. I decided it was t...
This will be my last blog before Christmas, I'll be back on 27th where I will have the pleasure of going through hundreds of profiles to...
I need a name for a personal online business for myself... talked to a few people... can't really get any good ideas for names I've ...
Good afternoon, I have updated the may gem competition leader board as shown below... 3649 gems - Loki McLovin (333226) 3515 gems - ...
With the time and effort from me & the artistic skill from Dark August Night we have started creating a very basic RoB Merch line... it&...
The brand new forum (beta) is now in full motion, you can head over to the forum page to see it. It's had a face-lift and a couple new f...
RoB is overpowering it's QuadCore 6GB RAM server... so there is only one thing to do. Attach another server. Never thought i'd see i...