Thursday, 9 May 2013
Thanks to everyone who donated during the birthday event, and I hope you enjoyed the event and the 'Free Plasma Day'. Lets move on, shall we!
I first announced vampire powers back in 2008, which was very well received as a good free way to temporarily increase your stats. Even more so was version 2 when I introduced the percentage increases, which made people want to continue working on their stats for even further temporary boosts for the same price. I would now like to introduce version 3, and a re-brand.
Vampire Powers have been re-branded as power potions. Following in the footsteps of Trik's potions, a whole new set of potions specific for temporarily increasing your stats is now at your disposal. It works almost the same as the previous vampire power system, with a few extra little perks, and simplified.
- Due to a recent poll I took, the high majority of you only used the "All" powers. So I've decided to scrap the individual stats, and just have an "all" stats upgrade.
- In order to help free up the hourly resets a bit more, MP must be claimed manually. Once every 24 hours you can claim 200 MP (300 for VIP, 400 for VIP+). These cannot be stacked. So you must use your all MP in order to claim more the next day, or lose what you have. If you miss a day, you are unable to re-claim the lost MP. An extra little thing to reward activity.
- You use can the Potion Credits you buy over at Trik's to "double up" on powers. For example, a 2% power has a 1 Potion Credit fee to double it to 4%. Each power has different credit costs in order to use this double up feature. This should increase the value of credits and get people trading them even more.
- Power potions now last for one hour instead of ten minutes!
- Battle boosts (home page) tab now show active Trik's and power potions.
Keep in mind - If you have MP stored, do not redeem anymore MP. As it will update your MP to your daily limit, not add it on top. Use any MP you have before redeeming.
Head over to the new Power Potions Store at the Dead City for more info. You can claim today's MP right away. There is a FAQ page you should read on the power potions page before using.
Enjoy the weekend,
Posted by DarkAsh at 21:23:00
|Your reaction ?|
I have come across a load of spam and link posting via blood letters. When i do my next scan i'll be jailing accounts, there is no need ...
Double coven exp ended I see this was a great success! A lot of death occurred as everyone scrambled for those precious kill. I will do t...
Good afternoon vampires! I've spent my time today going through the suggestion forum and started implementing some features that you ...
I have a spare 1200 Microsoft points card to use on a Xbox 360. Because I'm such a kind person I'm going to give it away to one of y...
Forum Update The forum is one of the main community features, and checked many times a day buy a whole ton of people. I decided it was t...
Reign Of Blood Mobile It is finally time for a decent and usable mobile version of Reign Of Blood. I proudly announce the open beta of R...
As you've might already have noticed we've upgraded our home page design again. There are several reasons for this. - The old on...
The brand new forum (beta) is now in full motion, you can head over to the forum page to see it. It's had a face-lift and a couple new f...
June's Charity This months Charity was going to be UniCef , they help children all over the world and also one of main charities wh...
New coven advertising system, New Lottery, Competition results & Last day of Valentines Day specials!Good evening all. I had a feature that was suggested to me a couple weeks back, it is a way for covens to get more players attention throu...