Thanks to everyone who donated during the birthday event, and I hope you enjoyed the event and the 'Free Plasma Day'. Lets move on, shall we!
Edited note: Due to the amount of requests from the users of the old MP single stat powers, I have decided to add them into this new system. As for MP itself, I apologise for the mix up, but the fact you could indeed stack MP was an unknown bug. It was never reported so I had no idea of its existence, hence why MP now works the way it does, for that I apologise. When redeeming MP, it sets your MP to what you should have, and not stack it. However, from this moment on I will compromise and allow you to stack up to 2000 MP (from buying Trik's potions, redeeming MP will set it at 200/300/400 regardless.) One last point, people complain about the hourly reset lag (and rightly so) but things can't improve unless we take off unnecessary things which slow it down, which can be redeemed in other ways (Like MP, motivation). Can't have it both ways.
All the current features (which have been edited) are listed again below.
I first announced vampire powers back in 2008, which was very well received as a good free way to temporarily increase your stats. Even more so was version 2 when I introduced the percentage increases, which made people want to continue working on their stats for even further temporary boosts for the same price. I would now like to introduce version 3, and a re-brand.
Vampire Powers have been re-branded as power potions. Following in the footsteps of Trik's potions, a whole new set of potions specific for temporarily increasing your stats is now at your disposal. It works almost the same as the previous vampire power system, with a few extra little perks, and simplified.
- Although the majority of people use the "all" stats, each individual stat boosts are available again.
- In order to help free up the hourly resets a bit more, MP must be claimed manually. Once every 24 hours you can claim 200 MP (300 for VIP, 400 for VIP+). These cannot be stacked. So you must use your all MP in order to claim more the next day, or lose what you have. If you miss a day, you are unable to re-claim the lost MP. An extra little thing to reward activity.
- You use can the Potion Credits you buy over at Trik's to "double up" on powers. For example, a 2% power has a 1 Potion Credit fee to double it to 4%. Each power has different credit costs in order to use this double up feature. This should increase the value of credits and get people trading them even more.
- Power potions now last for one hour instead of ten minutes!
- Battle boosts (home page) tab now show active Trik's and power potions.
- A warning added when redeeming that all current MP will be lost. (I.E Use all you have before redeeming)
- You are allowed to stack (via potions) up to 2000 MP. (Please note if you redeem any MP whilst you have this amount, it will be lost)
Head over to the new Power Potions Store at the Dead City for more info. You can claim today's MP right away. There is a FAQ page you should read on the power potions page before using.
Some due stuff coming very soon. Enjoy the weekend,