- Staff page - A page where you can view all the coven members that have coven staff powers.
- Invite option - Instead of people spamming bls and comments (which will become a bannable offense) i have made a custom invite feature where any coven member can invite any member of the game to join the coven they're in. It's done on a separate page so its not as annoying as getting a blood letter or comment invite when they're not wanted.
- Item return - If and when you get kicked from a coven any lent items will be returned to the coven.
- More orgasnised - Everything is now orgasnised into groups, so you can find what you want quickly and easily.
- New update - The coven welcome message is now the coven announcment section, where coven staff can post any updates to the coven.
- Accept vampires - Coven staff can now see how many people have applied to the coven instead of it just saying 'new'
- General information page has been added to give people an overview on how covens work and what they are.
- Relic prices have been increased.
- New staff code - because of the way i have re-coded the covens, all staff had to be reset, so coven owners will have to set their staff again, sorry! (coven rank, list names & colours still remain though). Co-owners need to be set again aswell.
Any bugs please post in the bug forum. Click here
Now my little sis wants to go cinema to watch Night in the museum 2, fun stuff lol
Have a good one.
The level advance is not there because it's now done automatically. When a member battles and wins when the exp is over the max, the coven will level.