|Don't let the dodgy looking scenery distract from the money pile|
It was just over 2 years ago when I launched Greenwood. Greenwood, a location you can travel to on the portal map, is primarily used to make some money. It was introduced as a way for new players to be able to spend some time making a bit of cash outside of all the other Reign Of Blood activities.
At the end of last year, I suggested that Greenwood would soon be getting an update. I'm happy to announce that it's now ready for you to enjoy.
Changes that have been made:
- A whole new layout and new way to explore
- New explore options, including walking forward, to the right, or the left
- Over 300 brand new images taken by myself and edited by Azz
- 25 items added solely for selling at the Dead City Pawn Store
- The overall average payout increased by +45%
- Dark Tower guide added (The whole feature is getting updated soon)
- Mordant's Corner quest removed
- Coven co-owners can now modify coven quests
- Greenwood daily quest increased to $2,000
- Fountain of Awe is now compatibility with the upgraded weapon level damage
- You no longer lose life when using Awe's "Attack On the Dead"
- Fixed a bug that made the coven clear chat option not appear
War Of CovensTowards the end of the last year we got a good discussion going about the wars. Now dubbed, War Of Covens. I have created a new thread for all final thoughts before going ahead and working on it (as I said I would in the new year). If you're into the wars, please give it a read and let me know any feedback. Click here to view the thread.