Wednesday, 27 July 2011
NPC werewolf arena changes
Thanks for all the great feedback so far. Here are some changes I've made:
- The stats of the NPC are no longer visible, what is displayed is the "Power".
- Stat randomisation. The NPCs stats now have a slight random factor added in. They can have their stats increased by 5% or reduced by 5%. There is a 50/50 chance whether their stats will be lowered or increased. Keep in mind they can also get +2%, -3%, +4% etc.
- Fixed a bug that made the page layout mess up for some IE users.
Thanks again for all the pet feedback so far too. Here are some updates:
- Pets are now displayed on your profiles (v2 only), this can be turned off.
- Pet name / pet ID search
- You can now add a bio to your pet
- Kill your pet has been added, but will be unlocked next month
- Quick stats box across the top of the arena pages
- Fixed a bug that made pets appear they had 15 minute protection.
- Work place added to Mount Tilia (if you run out of cash to use the portal)
- Wins from being attacked no longer counts towards your "wins". Your wins is now labeled as "attack wins", meaning wins you have earned through attacking. This is because of the abuse of having another pet constantly attack you and lose, in order for you to be able to earn more QP. These wins are still counted in your "total wins" count.
- The monthly pet reset script is now in place and ready for midnight 31st July.
- The win milestone to earn QP will be tweaked at the start of next month.
The end of the round is coming in a few days. It will be good to see what people have learned about the system this month, and what stratagies they'll use next month.
End of month approaching
The July competition, the VIP/plasma special, the chance to vote for next month's charity animal adoption, the summer surprises, all end this weekend! (You have until Saturday night to use your surprises)
Enjoy the rest of the week!
Posted by DarkAsh at 16:41:00
|Your reaction ?|
Been working on quite a few things the last week. Some new exciting features and some changes that some may not be too happy about, but ne...
Today is my 22nd birthday! Getting old :( But what not better to spend my Birthday then on this side of the pond with you Americans huh? ...
Okay I've made some new changes to the voting system. You'll see it labeled "V2.0 Beta". What's been changed? Well...
I have a spare 1200 Microsoft points card to use on a Xbox 360. Because I'm such a kind person I'm going to give it away to one of y...
2010-06-26 05:34:51 - Orior Supra (3,334,850) VS Stormhaven (3,248,600) - Winner: Orior Supra Damn that's close! I'...
To add to the ever growing list of Reign Of Blood players who have passed away, tonight we lost our dedicated forum moderator Guildy Nemo`...
Due the coven wars a lot more people are fighting which is fantastic to see. Unfortunately the downside to this is more lag at the hourly ...
For the last half an hour I've seen the lottery jackpot go up $50,000,000 to $103,539,000. It's been really exciting watch it go up ...
I need a name for a personal online business for myself... talked to a few people... can't really get any good ideas for names I've ...
Vampire only appeal to a small amount of people out there, wouldn't you agree? But everyone loves, right? With the extra server space we...