Wednesday, 27 July 2011
NPC werewolf arena changes
Thanks for all the great feedback so far. Here are some changes I've made:
- The stats of the NPC are no longer visible, what is displayed is the "Power".
- Stat randomisation. The NPCs stats now have a slight random factor added in. They can have their stats increased by 5% or reduced by 5%. There is a 50/50 chance whether their stats will be lowered or increased. Keep in mind they can also get +2%, -3%, +4% etc.
- Fixed a bug that made the page layout mess up for some IE users.
Thanks again for all the pet feedback so far too. Here are some updates:
- Pets are now displayed on your profiles (v2 only), this can be turned off.
- Pet name / pet ID search
- You can now add a bio to your pet
- Kill your pet has been added, but will be unlocked next month
- Quick stats box across the top of the arena pages
- Fixed a bug that made pets appear they had 15 minute protection.
- Work place added to Mount Tilia (if you run out of cash to use the portal)
- Wins from being attacked no longer counts towards your "wins". Your wins is now labeled as "attack wins", meaning wins you have earned through attacking. This is because of the abuse of having another pet constantly attack you and lose, in order for you to be able to earn more QP. These wins are still counted in your "total wins" count.
- The monthly pet reset script is now in place and ready for midnight 31st July.
- The win milestone to earn QP will be tweaked at the start of next month.
The end of the round is coming in a few days. It will be good to see what people have learned about the system this month, and what stratagies they'll use next month.
End of month approaching
The July competition, the VIP/plasma special, the chance to vote for next month's charity animal adoption, the summer surprises, all end this weekend! (You have until Saturday night to use your surprises)
Enjoy the rest of the week!
Posted by DarkAsh at 16:41:00
|Your reaction ?|
Double coven exp ended I see this was a great success! A lot of death occurred as everyone scrambled for those precious kill. I will do t...
Good afternoon vampires! I've spent my time today going through the suggestion forum and started implementing some features that you ...
I am having to create a new forum for someone, and i had the amazing idea of adding it into RoB. Why? Because it will be bug free (i.e: stic...
I have a spare 1200 Microsoft points card to use on a Xbox 360. Because I'm such a kind person I'm going to give it away to one of y...
Forum Update The forum is one of the main community features, and checked many times a day buy a whole ton of people. I decided it was t...
Hello, vampires! All new Reign Of Blood news will be posted on the news blog on our own domain. Click here to check out the new news blo...
A big thank you to everyone taking part in the beta testing. I now announce version 1.1 with some radical changes. I'm confident this ...
2010-06-26 05:34:51 - Orior Supra (3,334,850) VS Stormhaven (3,248,600) - Winner: Orior Supra Damn that's close! I'...
The idea of a brand new coven war system was very well received a few months ago. It is a big jump from the simple *Click* of the old syst...
HAPPY 2010. Another decade gone... I heard that the server was down a lot yesterday? It's funny that the day when I'm not home eve...