Saturday, 20 November 2010
An idea was brought forward a while ago about an equipment ranking system. I've had it written on my to-do so I thought I'd give it a go. It's nothing major, it just gives those who actively battle a bit more of a free stat boost from your skill using a particular weapon or armour.
- Battling other vampires gives your equipment exp. 1 exp for attacking a rank lower than you, 2 exp for attacking the same rank as you, and 3 exp for attacking a higher ranked vampire.
- Every time you level the equipment up it gives + 1 damage or + 1 defence boost. (Depending on if the weapon levels or the armour)
- Weapon and armour have different exp bars, although they will be identical if you keep the same equipment equipped as you get the same exp for both.
- There is a maximum cap of level 50 for each equipment.
The negative effect
- Each piece of equipment is unique, I.E no two sticks are the same. The damage or defence boost from a particular equipment stays active as long as the equipment is in your possession. You sell or give away your equipment your bond with that equipment will be lost and the the equipment will be reset back to 1. This is because this is designed to give you an extra stat boost for actively using the equipment, not for adding extra sell value to it.
If this is well received, there are many ways to expand this in the future.
You will also see a slight layout update to the equipment page too.
Hope you like. Please report any bugs.
Posted by DarkAsh at 01:01:00
|Your reaction ?|
Been working on quite a few things the last week. Some new exciting features and some changes that some may not be too happy about, but ne...
Okay I've made some new changes to the voting system. You'll see it labeled "V2.0 Beta". What's been changed? Well...
Today is my 22nd birthday! Getting old :( But what not better to spend my Birthday then on this side of the pond with you Americans huh? ...
I need a name for a personal online business for myself... talked to a few people... can't really get any good ideas for names I've ...
To add to the ever growing list of Reign Of Blood players who have passed away, tonight we lost our dedicated forum moderator Guildy Nemo`...
2010-06-26 05:34:51 - Orior Supra (3,334,850) VS Stormhaven (3,248,600) - Winner: Orior Supra Damn that's close! I'...
Double coven exp ended I see this was a great success! A lot of death occurred as everyone scrambled for those precious kill. I will do t...
For the last half an hour I've seen the lottery jackpot go up $50,000,000 to $103,539,000. It's been really exciting watch it go up ...
Vampire only appeal to a small amount of people out there, wouldn't you agree? But everyone loves, right? With the extra server space we...
You people make me sick. Rain Of Love is an AMAZING IDEA, why the hell was it so hated? Nothing to do it really being a prank... never got ...