Saturday, 20 November 2010
An idea was brought forward a while ago about an equipment ranking system. I've had it written on my to-do so I thought I'd give it a go. It's nothing major, it just gives those who actively battle a bit more of a free stat boost from your skill using a particular weapon or armour.
- Battling other vampires gives your equipment exp. 1 exp for attacking a rank lower than you, 2 exp for attacking the same rank as you, and 3 exp for attacking a higher ranked vampire.
- Every time you level the equipment up it gives + 1 damage or + 1 defence boost. (Depending on if the weapon levels or the armour)
- Weapon and armour have different exp bars, although they will be identical if you keep the same equipment equipped as you get the same exp for both.
- There is a maximum cap of level 50 for each equipment.
The negative effect
- Each piece of equipment is unique, I.E no two sticks are the same. The damage or defence boost from a particular equipment stays active as long as the equipment is in your possession. You sell or give away your equipment your bond with that equipment will be lost and the the equipment will be reset back to 1. This is because this is designed to give you an extra stat boost for actively using the equipment, not for adding extra sell value to it.
If this is well received, there are many ways to expand this in the future.
You will also see a slight layout update to the equipment page too.
Hope you like. Please report any bugs.
Posted by DarkAsh at 01:01:00
|Your reaction ?|
I have a spare 1200 Microsoft points card to use on a Xbox 360. Because I'm such a kind person I'm going to give it away to one of y...
Forum Update The forum is one of the main community features, and checked many times a day buy a whole ton of people. I decided it was t...
Double coven exp ended I see this was a great success! A lot of death occurred as everyone scrambled for those precious kill. I will do t...
The brand new forum (beta) is now in full motion, you can head over to the forum page to see it. It's had a face-lift and a couple new f...
Good afternoon vampires! I've spent my time today going through the suggestion forum and started implementing some features that you ...
I have come across a load of spam and link posting via blood letters. When i do my next scan i'll be jailing accounts, there is no need ...
Good evening, The secret July competition was how many times you went through the login process over the past 2 weeks. Pretty sneaky eh...
RED I am glad to see people settling into the new RED currency. A currency that can be used to purchase game store packs, get money...
Happy New Year! Top of 2016 The top players of 2016 have been revealed! Here's a little extra for those at the top. The top 5 pla...
Coven Conflict So far this month we've made some tweaks the Coven Wars and introduced Coven Brawls . Next, we're going to look a...