Saturday, 20 November 2010
An idea was brought forward a while ago about an equipment ranking system. I've had it written on my to-do so I thought I'd give it a go. It's nothing major, it just gives those who actively battle a bit more of a free stat boost from your skill using a particular weapon or armour.
- Battling other vampires gives your equipment exp. 1 exp for attacking a rank lower than you, 2 exp for attacking the same rank as you, and 3 exp for attacking a higher ranked vampire.
- Every time you level the equipment up it gives + 1 damage or + 1 defence boost. (Depending on if the weapon levels or the armour)
- Weapon and armour have different exp bars, although they will be identical if you keep the same equipment equipped as you get the same exp for both.
- There is a maximum cap of level 50 for each equipment.
The negative effect
- Each piece of equipment is unique, I.E no two sticks are the same. The damage or defence boost from a particular equipment stays active as long as the equipment is in your possession. You sell or give away your equipment your bond with that equipment will be lost and the the equipment will be reset back to 1. This is because this is designed to give you an extra stat boost for actively using the equipment, not for adding extra sell value to it.
If this is well received, there are many ways to expand this in the future.
You will also see a slight layout update to the equipment page too.
Hope you like. Please report any bugs.
Posted by DarkAsh at 01:01:00
Double coven exp ended I see this was a great success! A lot of death occurred as everyone scrambled for those precious kill. I will do t...
The weapon system needs to change... but of course i want your feedback before i do anything drastic and annoy everyone, of course. http://...
Forum Update The forum is one of the main community features, and checked many times a day buy a whole ton of people. I decided it was t...
Good afternoon vampires! I've spent my time today going through the suggestion forum and started implementing some features that you ...
With the time and effort from me & the artistic skill from Dark August Night we have started creating a very basic RoB Merch line... it&...
Vampire powers were added back in December 2008 (Wow time has gone fast). This type of feature was highly suggested and it turned out to b...
Unfortunately the server did go down whilst I was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Seems to only happen that way, right? I apologise. Need to get the new...
I need a name for a personal online business for myself... talked to a few people... can't really get any good ideas for names I've ...
Been working on quite a few things the last week. Some new exciting features and some changes that some may not be too happy about, but ne...
Some people are not liking the "click here to continue" link when you login. Now, i wouldn't on purpose do things to annoy you...