I'm glad many of you liked a nice wave of new quests, we'll do that again soon!
Better Support System
The help forum is a good way to ask questions on anything you're stuck on. The only issue is that a reply from the help staff could take a while. But from now on, when a new thread is made in the help forum, all help staff get a notification (with news, blood letters etc) to show that a new thread has been made. Hopefully this will reduce the wait time for answers on the help forum.
I've also made a change to the ticket system. The ticket system has never been perfect. It's not as efficient as I'd like it to be. Some tickets don't require replies, like bug reports, but that makes them sit in limbo. From now, I get notifications (and ACT do in ones related to their jobs) when a new ticket is submitted. (I've also gone through and closed a lot of the tickets that are currently sat in limbo.) This allows us to view your problem and deal with issues in a more swift pace. I will also make sure I get a reply out to all tickets when I've dealt with them, even if it's a simple "thank you".
Inventory & Gift UpdatesI've made a couple changes to the gift process today. The gift shop itself has had a little facelift, and has been effected by damn inflation. There is a new 'gift' section on the 'News' page to get gifts off your main news feed. I have also added links within the gift news messages for quick profile and inventory access. This means you can now get a separate gift notifications. And lastly, if somebody tries to send you a gift, and your inventory is full, you get a notification to tell you to sell/remove some to make room for more.
Midweek Madness (MM)
It's time for another MIDWEEK MADNESS! That means DOUBLE PvP BLOOD for everybody until Thursday midnight game time! You can get even more double goodies by purchasing a special MM pack (which has had a face lift.) I hope you enjoy it!
- Fixed a few quests bugs throughout last month's new quests
- Fixed a linking error after you update your RP character's image
- Fixed a bank error when a certain quest was active
- Took the Dead City Bank out of beta
- [+] and [n] equipment attributes added to coven armoury and lend pages
- Fixed a glitch with the coven kick in regards to lent equipment
- Transferred this domain to another host, because Google are a pain
- Fixed a power relic bug that allowed coven owner to guess when they have it
- Forum edit information text is now a dark gray
- Added 'Has blood hour happened today?' to your daily to-do list
- You can now edit a coven board to be no longer staff only
- Added the date to the last demon/demon minion time displayed at the Dark Tower
October CompetitionHalloween will be soon upon us! This month's competition winner goes to the best profiles, you can submit your profile here, but make sure you still have it on at the end of the month when they are judged. I will be doing one myself!
One More Thing
Enjoy the week!