Saturday, 5 January 2013
2012 was a great year. For those who may have forgotten, here's a quick roundup of some of the new features & updates added to the game:
- The minions were introduced
- Achievements list 5 added
- Stats page completely redesigned
- New referral system
- Thermoden was introduced giving the ability to dual wield and more
- The ability to subscribe monthly to bundle packs
- Family houses were added as an alternative to warring covens
- A new version of the toolbar was released
- Boys Vs Girls (and other events) were introduced
- Daily quests were re-done and a new random daily
- RoB Mobile was redeveloped and released in ALPHA stage
- Tested out chat quiz nights
- Brand new "add to cart" payment system
- New direct credit/debit card payment option
- A brand new homepage layout
- And more events than ever! Several events over the months making our most active weeks ever.
What was your favourite part of 2012 on Reign Of Blood?
I hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas event and had a great new year. As this is the first blog post of 2013, lets get this year started.
For those that do pay attention to the game updates page as you login, you'll notice I've been adding a few new quests this week. Quests are one of the biggest things asked for by the players, so I'm going to try hard to get a constant flow of quests flowing your way. I will attempt to continually release 1 new quest every single day. How's that?
The new quests so far (all rank25+) are:
- Lost Ruby
- Strange Trainer
- On Time
- On Time II
- On Time III
- On Time IV
Keep an eye on that game updates page for when more are added.
The Random Daily Quest
I've said several times I'd come back and revisit the daily quests, especially the newer random daily quests. So here are the changes I've made this week:
- Find 60 gems in the underground has been reduced to 30
- Quests must be completed and redeemed by 23:55 game time (instead of the old stated 00:00)
- Fixed the killing RoB-Bot bug that was happening to a very select few
- There has been some discussion about the lottery tickets one, and the answer is that you will be rewarded the quest if you have bought 100 tickets for that weeks draw. So if that quest comes up twice in one week, you don't then have to buy another 100. Sorry this wasn't more clear. The chance of this will be reduced anyway as more quests are added.
- The coven daily quest ONLY applies to the set 100 kills/50 Vadenhill quest, not the coven money one set by the owner. I've linked to the page exactly when this quest comes up to show which quests unlock this quest.
- 6 new daily quests have been added to the random daily quest. I'm not going to spoil what those 6 quests are, you'll have to wait and see what comes up.
New Duration Quest
Yes folks it is time for the next installment of ... The metal man. Metal man 5 quest is now live. When will this madness end?
Enjoy what's left of the weekend :)
Posted by DarkAsh at 13:05
|Your reaction ?|
Wheel Of Death The majority of people who login each day indulge in the Wheel Of Death. Any why wouldn't they? Free stuff is awesom...
Halloween Event [THE INFECTED] Yes, it's time for some Halloween fun again! This year's event is two fold. Firstly, The Dea...
Reign Of Blood On a quick note, I hope you all enjoyed the 2 week event at the start of the month. I know many of you love the AP rage ...
Good afternoon vampires! I've spent my time today going through the suggestion forum and started implementing some features that you ...
Double Event The end of August I always get the pleasure of celebrating my birthday, apparently dubbed Ashmas , or Ashday , and as I...
I have come across a load of spam and link posting via blood letters. When i do my next scan i'll be jailing accounts, there is no need ...
I need a name for a personal online business for myself... talked to a few people... can't really get any good ideas for names I've ...
Okay I've made some new changes to the voting system. You'll see it labeled "V2.0 Beta". What's been changed? Well...
June's Charity This months Charity was going to be UniCef , they help children all over the world and also one of main charities wh...
I'm sat here taking a break from revising for my last exam on Tuesday, it's not going to go well... but in other news, i have been w...