Saturday, 5 January 2013
2012 was a great year. For those who may have forgotten, here's a quick roundup of some of the new features & updates added to the game:
- The minions were introduced
- Achievements list 5 added
- Stats page completely redesigned
- New referral system
- Thermoden was introduced giving the ability to dual wield and more
- The ability to subscribe monthly to bundle packs
- Family houses were added as an alternative to warring covens
- A new version of the toolbar was released
- Boys Vs Girls (and other events) were introduced
- Daily quests were re-done and a new random daily
- RoB Mobile was redeveloped and released in ALPHA stage
- Tested out chat quiz nights
- Brand new "add to cart" payment system
- New direct credit/debit card payment option
- A brand new homepage layout
- And more events than ever! Several events over the months making our most active weeks ever.
What was your favourite part of 2012 on Reign Of Blood?
I hope everyone enjoyed the Christmas event and had a great new year. As this is the first blog post of 2013, lets get this year started.
For those that do pay attention to the game updates page as you login, you'll notice I've been adding a few new quests this week. Quests are one of the biggest things asked for by the players, so I'm going to try hard to get a constant flow of quests flowing your way. I will attempt to continually release 1 new quest every single day. How's that?
The new quests so far (all rank25+) are:
- Lost Ruby
- Strange Trainer
- On Time
- On Time II
- On Time III
- On Time IV
Keep an eye on that game updates page for when more are added.
The Random Daily Quest
I've said several times I'd come back and revisit the daily quests, especially the newer random daily quests. So here are the changes I've made this week:
- Find 60 gems in the underground has been reduced to 30
- Quests must be completed and redeemed by 23:55 game time (instead of the old stated 00:00)
- Fixed the killing RoB-Bot bug that was happening to a very select few
- There has been some discussion about the lottery tickets one, and the answer is that you will be rewarded the quest if you have bought 100 tickets for that weeks draw. So if that quest comes up twice in one week, you don't then have to buy another 100. Sorry this wasn't more clear. The chance of this will be reduced anyway as more quests are added.
- The coven daily quest ONLY applies to the set 100 kills/50 Vadenhill quest, not the coven money one set by the owner. I've linked to the page exactly when this quest comes up to show which quests unlock this quest.
- 6 new daily quests have been added to the random daily quest. I'm not going to spoil what those 6 quests are, you'll have to wait and see what comes up.
New Duration Quest
Yes folks it is time for the next installment of ... The metal man. Metal man 5 quest is now live. When will this madness end?
Enjoy what's left of the weekend :)
Posted by DarkAsh at 13:05:00
I need a name for a personal online business for myself... talked to a few people... can't really get any good ideas for names I've ...
Been working on quite a few things the last week. Some new exciting features and some changes that some may not be too happy about, but ne...
Due to people not getting paid till the end of the month or the 1st of Sep (had several BLs) I've decided to leave the special on until ...
I have a spare 1200 Microsoft points card to use on a Xbox 360. Because I'm such a kind person I'm going to give it away to one of y...
Vampire only appeal to a small amount of people out there, wouldn't you agree? But everyone loves, right? With the extra server space we...
Good evening! I've asked this game card company to give me a list of stores where their card is sold. In the UK+Europe it's all PAY...
Forum Update The forum is one of the main community features, and checked many times a day buy a whole ton of people. I decided it was t...
Just the thought of something called "iROB" makes me laugh. But anyway, so over the next few months or so (few being 3 to 12) a Ro...
Double coven exp ended I see this was a great success! A lot of death occurred as everyone scrambled for those precious kill. I will do t...
Okay. Just want to say a big thanks to everyone who submitted something for the competition, indeed an interesting selection of signs. There...